Oct 27, 2009

#Fashion email, makes me go ahhh....

Yay, I just received my heels.com email. Yes, email. I like getting email from them in my work account. It's like finding money in your jacket pocket, but better. No matter what I'm doing, I stop my work, open the email, enable pictures and view all of the fabulous shoes. I always find something fabulous to click on and then I play around with the various views.

They have a quick button to add to Polyvore which I love, because they 'get' the fashion lovers. I don't use Polyvore as much as my daughter, but am happy to see they understand a lot of us like to create online lookbooks which adds a lot of visibility to their products. Most of the lookbook tools I use have a widget for my browser so it's not a big deal that they don't have all of my tools listed. With that said, I would love to see a 'shareit' that included all of the lookbook tools.

Here are some gems I found on heels.com this morning. I think the Betsey Johnson heels would look great if anyone is dressing up as a naughty school girl for Halloween. You know you want to... bad grrl

Happy shopping!



No comments: