Dec 22, 2009

The Marc Jacobs #Fashion Color Wheel

It's grey and wet outside, but the air is so fresh and crisp. I'm not quite struggling with the weather, but have all of the lights turned on in the house to make things brighter. I settled into my cozy white leather chair and started searching for Spring 2010 #Fashion. I started with Betsey Johnson and then moved on to Marc Jacobs. I have to stop here and share some of his super colorful and fabulous Spring #Fashion Line with you. I admit these choices aren't the most colorful, but for me, they are and they are fabulous! I'm getting more and more excited for Spring. Lots of legs, colors and sun dresses. Don't forget about the incredibly romantic line by Galliano. So far, it's my favorite Spring 2010 style.

Check out more of Marc Jacob's line on Elle.com

**All pictures are the property of elle.com











No comments: